D.O.G search

Monday 28 September 2015

Convicting Questions


Questions That You Have Used

Are there any convicting questions you ask yourself on a regular basis? Or, maybe it would be good to think of it this way, “What questions do I not want others to ask of me?” If you could not answer that question positively, then that is an indication that you need to spend time with God and His Word to see what is needed to put your life back in line with His desires.

1.   Am I investing in eternity? Matthew 6:19-21

2.   Why do I believe the way I do about this issue? Exodus 20:3-5

3.   Am I trying to please God or other people? II Corinthians 10:12, 13

4.   Is there anyone I have not forgiven? Ephesians 4:26

5.   If this were my last day on earth, am I spending it in the best way I can? James 4:13-15

6.   Is there an activity that I am involved in right now that is not pleasing to God? Mark 12:30

7.   Did I treat my spouse with love today? Romans 13:8-10

8.   Do I live the same way when I am alone as I do when I know others are watching? Psalm 139:7-12

9.   Do I have to think further back than one month to see God’s presence in my life? Lamentations 3:22, 23

10.         Is my thought life pure? Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment